EXERCISE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS MUCH FUN!
DISCOVER HOW TO BURN 1000 CALORIES AN HOUR & TRANSFORM YOUR WORKOUT
If you’re like most people, you’ve been to the gym, you’ve bought the dvd and workout subscription, perhaps you even bought the latest supplements and machines but they just sit in your garage collecting dust. Doing the same routine day in and day out at the gym hasn’t really produced the results you were hoping for. Sound familiar?
VIEW OUR SCHEDULE AND
GAIN ACCESS TO OUR
EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIAL
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THESE FITNESS CHALLENGES
- Having a hard time staying awake during the day? You’re constantly having to find ways to stay awake, half way through the day you find yourself dozing off.
- You want to learn how to protect yourself and your family? You’ve tried everything, you’ve bought DVD’s tried classes that are supposed to be taught to the military, but nothing seemed to give you the tools you need to feel confident that you could protect yourself and most importantly your family?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your clothes don’t fit the way they once did or it seems like life is handing you one lemon after another, or maybe you feel that you’re just not good enough.
- Stress Levels from work impacting other areas of life? You’re banging your head against the wall, major deadlines due at work, stress levels through the roof and cant seem to find the solution. Ever been there?
- You’re trying to find the perfect academy to improve your martial arts skills? You’ve been to different “gyms” but they all felt like a gym and not warm and inviting. Perhaps you’ve been training but you’re in a rut and don’t feel that you’re getting results and you’re looking for the right team to be apart of to help take your workout to an entirely new level?
I absolutely recommend Red Dragon Karate Chino Hills. They have a great amount of patience with the kids and adults while teaching the pillars of the code of karate. They're amazing!
KRISTA HAHN proud member of Red Dragon Karate Chino Hills
FITNESS SHOULD BE FUN
MELT FAT FAST AND EFFECTIVE
Most people buy gym memberships hoping to get in shape and lose those few extra pounds. But over time, they suffer from what is called “gym boredom” Lifting weights and doing the same thing over and over isn’t challenging nor motivating.
Martial Arts however, is a total body experience with a testing muscle workout giving you the results you’ve been searching for. Burn over 1000+ calories a hour with this amazing workout and watch those extra pounds melt away.
Sensei Will is straight with the kids and pushes them to be their best. It's a great lesson to kids about sticking to something even when they feel like giving up. Sensei is right there encouraging them to keep focus. A bonus is that this is the only sport that allows the family to join the journey together. My boys join d together and later I did. They truly enjoy being a higher rank than me. It's a bonding experiences for all of us.
VERONICA G, proud member of Red Dragon Karate Chino Hills
FEEL BETTER THROUGH OUT YOUR DAY
IMPROVED CIRCULATION AND COORDINATION
Most forms of exercise don’t necessarily promote great hand eye coordination. Lift this, pull that, press this, push that, those are the basic movements we do on a daily basis. By utilizing your entire body through various techniques, you’re not only toning your body, but you’re improving your balance and coordination. Reflexes are heightened and sharpened through each lesson.
Aside from increased coordination, the constant movement helps circulate your blood through out your body and provide you with feeling better all over.
Both of my children, my husband, and I have all taken classes at Chino Hills Red Dragon. I can't recommend this studio highly enough! The kids' classes not only taught karate and gave them great exercise, but improved their focus and reinforced respect of teachers and parents. The adult black belt program is awesome too - and so are the kickboxing classes! I never knew time could actually fly by while I was exercising. 🙂
JULIE F, very proud member of Red Dragon Karate Chino Hills
ONE THING EVERY ADULT LONGS FOR
STRESS RELIEF AND MANAGEMENT
Martial Arts, like any form of exercise, releases endorphins into your bloodstream that act as “mood boosters” and provides a de-stress hormone into your body.
The act of training and landing a solid kick is invigorating and a brilliant medium to relieve built up stress and tension over time. Not only will you feel refreshed and reinvigorated after class, you’ll have a blast doing it!
Had a great session. Got a good workout and sweat on. Loving the Fitness Kickboxing. Instructor is great and so much fun.
ALLYSON AGEE Happy Member of Red Dragon Karate Chino Hills
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
I have no experience, what do I do?
All of our classes are open to all skill levels, beginner through advanced. We focus on the fundamentals of kickboxing, which are simply the most effective parts of martial arts. We also do a lot of specific drilling and training, which teaches you how to apply techniques and movements during your workouts.
Do you have a screening process?
All of our members start off on one of our trial memberships. This gives you and your family a better understanding of our programs, facility, values and culture. This also allows you to make sure that we are a good fit for your family, and vice versa.
What are the Benefits?
The Benefits of Martial Arts training for both children and adults are numerous! Heres a few:
– Improved ability to focus and concentrate
– Better grades in school
– More Self Confidence
– Higher Self Esteem
– Improved Physical Fitness
– Greater Body Awareness
– Become more responsible
– Ability to set and accomplish goals
– Excellent character development program
– and so much more!
Access Our Schedule
& Exclusive Web Special
SECURE YOUR SPOT AND GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER